Get the guide about how to change your name in Roblox from smartphones, tablets, and computers. In addition to listing the requirements for changing your nickname on Roblox and providing you with details.
Before you can start playing using the Roblox social platform, you will first need to create your own account, setting a unique username and password both can then be changed later. Before only you can know how to change your name in Roblox.
In case you don’t like the username you entered during registration, or you simply want to change it for any reason, the first thing you need to know is that you can change your username as many times as you want, but each modification will cost you a total of 1000 Robux, which is the virtual currency used within the game, which can be obtained both for free during the game sessions, and by spending real money in the game store. Know how to change your name in Roblox.
How To Change Your Name in Roblox
- To change your username on your PC, you will first need to log in to the official Roblox website and log in with your current username and password.
- In case you don’t remember your account password, remember that you can always recover the Roblox password.
- Subsequently, in the menu bar at the top right of the screen, you will notice the presence of a button with the word RS: through this option, you can check your current Robux balance, and possibly buy the amount necessary to make the name change (we remind you that a total of 1000 Robux are needed).
- After verifying that you have a sufficient amount of Robux, go back to the main screen of the game
- Select the Settings icon, the one in the shape of a gear: from here, access the Account info option.
- Select the icon of the pencil next to the Username field.
- In the new screen that will appear, enter the new username you want to use and the password of your account.
- Then press the Buy button and, by spending 1000 Robuxes, your username will be permanently changed.
How to Change the Username on Smartphones and Tablets
The procedure to be performed on Android and iOS devices such as smartphones and tablets are in all respects similar to the one we have just described for the PC version of the game: the only difference is that, instead of having to access the official website of the game, you just need to carry out the whole procedure from within the application that you have downloaded on your device. The same is also true if you have downloaded the Roblox application on your PC with Windows 10, via the Windows Store.
For More information visit CodeAmberAlertAg website.